Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies Erin Dionne 9780803732964 Books

Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies Erin Dionne 9780803732964 Books
I thought this book was supposed to teach a lesson. It didn't. It made me want to change myself completely, like my body isn't good enough. I'm a bit overweight so this book made me feel pretty cruddy. How are we supposed to read a book that makes you feel like your not good enough? At first I thought this book would be about a girl who learned to love herself the way she is but nope. She learned to change herself. Not typically what I would call a 5 star book, but I gave it 4 stars because besides the fact that it made me depressed, it was a good book. It was well written and at times made me laugh. I could relate to some things even though Celeste is older than me, and I was impressed about how many words I didn't know we're in it! I have a huge vocabulary so it was a shocking find. Anyways, if your thin, you might enjoy this book a little more than a slightly overweight person would. It may come off as an insult but I got passed it and had to realize that it's a book about another girl's experiences, not mine. Once you get over that, you start to realize how good the book is. The one thing it did teach me was, to stand up to someone who's bullying you or bullying someone else. Also to stay true to your friends. Another thing I did not appreciate was the inconclusive part about Sandra and Celeste. Did they make up? I will never know. I also wish it talked about the wedding and after it. Maybe it was meant to be a quick read, but it should've at least been more conclusive. That's really all. For these reasons, I gave it 4 stars.
Tags : Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies [Erin Dionne] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Thirteen-year-old Celeste Harris is no string bean, but comfy sweatpants and a daily chocolate cookie suit her just fine. Her under-the-radar lifestyle could have continued too,Erin Dionne,Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies,Dial Books,0803732961,FBA-|288445,Humorous Stories,Social Themes - Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance,Diet,Friendship,Models (Persons),Models (Persons);Fiction.,Overweight persons,Overweight persons;Fiction.,Schools,Self-esteem,Weight control,Weight control;Fiction.,CHILDREN'S FICTION GENERAL,Children's BooksAges 9-12 Fiction,Children: Grades 4-6,Fiction,JUVENILE,JUVENILE FICTION Girls & Women,JUVENILE FICTION Humorous Stories,JUVENILE FICTION Social Themes Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance,Juvenile Fiction,Juvenile FictionHumorous Stories,Juvenile Grades 4-6 Ages 9-11,Personal & social issues: self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's Teenage),United States,books for kids age 9 12; chapter books for kids age 8-10; books for boys age 9 12; kids books ages 9-12; childrens books by age 9 to 12; chapter books for kids age 9-12; 3rd grade reading books; books for girls age 9 12; 4th grade reading books; books for 8 year old girls; books for 10 year old boys; books for 8 year old boys; books for 10 year old girls; 4th grade books; 5th grade books; books for 9 year old boys; 5th grade reading books; girls books ages 9-12; books for girls; books for 11 year old girls,girls;books for girls age 9 12;books for 10 year old girls;kids books ages 9-12;books for boys age 9 12;books for girls;books for kids age 9 12;girls books ages 9-12;chapter books for kids age 9-12;books for 11 year old girls;chapter books for kids age 8-10;4th grade reading books;girl books;5th grade books;5th grade reading books;books for 12 year old girls;books for 10 year old boys;books for 9 year old boys;books for 8 year old girls;books for 8 year old boys;funny books;4th grade books,JUVENILE FICTION Girls & Women,JUVENILE FICTION Humorous Stories,JUVENILE FICTION Social Themes Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance,Juvenile FictionHumorous Stories,Children's BooksAges 9-12 Fiction,Fiction,Juvenile Fiction,Children: Grades 4-6,Personal & social issues: self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's Teenage)
Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies Erin Dionne 9780803732964 Books Reviews
Celeste is changing, emotionally and physically. Losing BFFs, fighting the urge to eat Oreos, but everything gets worse when her aunt signs her up for the HuskyPeach modeling challenge. OK, so Celeste isn‘t a SkinnyBanana. Lively Carson steals Celeste‘s best friend Sandra. Celeste and Sandra can be “Best friends outside of school“ says Sandra. Throughout the book, though, Celeste finds that being in a modeling challenge isn‘t about the winning, it‘s about meeting new people and trying on different clothes, makeup, and hairstyles to find the real YOU.
I read a review a teacher wrote about this book. I was partly skeptical about buying it because the bad review sad it made bigger girls think badly about themselves,but it turns out, apparently that person ignored the fact that the main character Celeste, was becoming more and more confident through being herself! She didn't let the mean girl get to her, either way, the bully got what she deserved! I'd advise people to really read what they are writing reviews on before giving it 1 star... great writing Erin)!
This was a wonderful book that made me feel a range of emotions. I was happy for Celeste, sad for her, and proud of her at the same time. It shows real life, and the horrible things that girls do to each other. It also shows the benefits of perseverance, and the whole process is not all flowers and rainbows. You have to work to reap the benefits. This was a great book that I enjoyed very much.
The book was great fun to read. I could totally picture myself in Celeste's shoes. I also loved the way she dealt with the drama that takes place when her friend deserts her.
I have been in 6th grade for about a month! This book could be read by a 5th or 4th grader but they would need to be an advanced reader for their age!This book has to do with BAD friendships, drama, modeling, and celebrity crushes. This is a great book because you can really picture it in your head. It doesn't have much to do with cookies so if you're reading this book just because the title has cookies in it, then it still is a great book it just doesn't have much to do with them.
Model's Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies is a great book for girls like the main character, Celeste.
The book was not the best, but it was still a little hard to put it down. I can relate to Celeste and I have totally been through what she has. The book will not captivate you, and squeeze your heart and it is definitely not a hard-core page-turner. But I will say that the author did a great job explaining how the characters feel and interact with one another and how they all change. Model's Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies a good book and is pretty much worth your time.
It was awesome and I love it so reasonable and realistic I would recommend it a lot.i love it!! Awesome
I thought this book was supposed to teach a lesson. It didn't. It made me want to change myself completely, like my body isn't good enough. I'm a bit overweight so this book made me feel pretty cruddy. How are we supposed to read a book that makes you feel like your not good enough? At first I thought this book would be about a girl who learned to love herself the way she is but nope. She learned to change herself. Not typically what I would call a 5 star book, but I gave it 4 stars because besides the fact that it made me depressed, it was a good book. It was well written and at times made me laugh. I could relate to some things even though Celeste is older than me, and I was impressed about how many words I didn't know we're in it! I have a huge vocabulary so it was a shocking find. Anyways, if your thin, you might enjoy this book a little more than a slightly overweight person would. It may come off as an insult but I got passed it and had to realize that it's a book about another girl's experiences, not mine. Once you get over that, you start to realize how good the book is. The one thing it did teach me was, to stand up to someone who's bullying you or bullying someone else. Also to stay true to your friends. Another thing I did not appreciate was the inconclusive part about Sandra and Celeste. Did they make up? I will never know. I also wish it talked about the wedding and after it. Maybe it was meant to be a quick read, but it should've at least been more conclusive. That's really all. For these reasons, I gave it 4 stars.

0 Response to "≫ Descargar Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies Erin Dionne 9780803732964 Books"
Post a Comment