White Knight A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3 edition by Kelly Meade Paranormal Romance eBooks

White Knight A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3 edition by Kelly Meade Paranormal Romance eBooks
There was so much to love about this book. Since the moment we met Knight, I knew he was going to be my favorite of the brothers. What he goes through in the first book and throughout the second, I could not wait to really see things from his perspective. The man was hurting and I really loved seeing him get a chance to heal. I loved the relationship he had with Shay. We got to see it grow throughout the trilogy while also watching her heal from what happened to her in the first book.This book was filled with action as well. There’s some intrigue and betrayal. We got to see more of Brynn’s Magus father in this one as well. We also got more of Devlin, who is a secondary character that I absolutely adore. There’s so much to love about this book, these characters and this trilogy as a whole. I 100% recommend it to anyone who enjoys urban fantasy, paranormal romance, wolves, shifters, etc. It’s definitely worth a read.

Tags : White Knight (A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3) - Kindle edition by Kelly Meade. Paranormal Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.,ebook,Kelly Meade,White Knight (A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3),InterMix
White Knight A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3 edition by Kelly Meade Paranormal Romance eBooks Reviews
White Knight is the final book in Kelly Meade's Cornerstone Run Trilogy featuring werewolves and a couple of hybrid werewolf/vampire sisters who are out for blood. Readers who have followed the series have been waiting for Knight McQueen's story with baited breath. This brother and his empathetic abilities has taken the heart of many readers and this installment in the series focuses on Knight and his soon to be mate, Shay. The romance is both touching and sexy and the Meade ties up every arc and thread in the series with a nice big bow. A great addition to the series!
This series is one that has quite of bit of darkness to it. It reminds me more of an Urban Fantasy title than a Paranormal Romance for that reason. It has that dark, gritty kind of energy that is so prevalent in Urban Fantasy, yet there is always a powerful love story at the heart of each novel, including the final book, White Knight.
Knight's soon to be mate, Shay was taken prisoner by the hybrids at the end of book two and readers have been waiting to see what happens for quite a while now. Her relationship with Knight has already been established so readers aren't necessarily getting a happy-ever-after story, but more of continuation of a love story. This book is more about how the couple learns to trust each other, through their struggles, than it is about finding love. They already have it. They just have to learn to trust it.
Knight didn't quite live up to my expectations as a hero. I knew he struggled with his abilities as an empath, but I thought he had more control than he exhibited in this book. In the previous books he had always been this sort of enigma, a mystery that wasn't easy to solve, but in this one, he lost that a little bit and it was hard for me to rationalize both parts of his character. I knew he would be different than the average alpha hero because he was always the one who didn't quite fit the mold, but I wanted more here. I still liked him, I just wanted more.
Shay, however, more than made up for Knight. She was a kick-butt, heroine. Not only did she survive her captivity and keep her sanity, but she seemed to thrive afterwards. She came into her own in the run and was able to be a part of things and even offer suggestions and help to Rook. I loved her tenacity and my heart broke for her and Knight during several parts of this book. It wouldn't be a Cornerstone Run book without some tragedy and dire circumstances and Meade did not disappoint.
Bottom Line
Meade tied everything up nicely here, doing a fantastic job of making every arc and thread make sense. I wanted to know what happened to so many people and things before the end and Meade gave me a very satisfying finish to a great series! Knight may not have been everything I wanted but he was still a good character. Shay was amazing and it was great to check with old characters and find new ones. A great overall finish!
Knight’s character has been growing on me throughout this trilogy which is why I’ve been impatiently awaiting this last installment with bated breath. White wolves are this universe’s unicorn, and this final HEA has been quite the arduous battle, thus I expected a glorious conclusion to the McQueen family’s adventure via the middle brother. WHITE KNIGHT was a far cry from being the grim story that I had anticipated; yes there was still darkness and death, however for the most part Knight’s tale was about healing and moving forward. It was an uplifting way to end this series, but the radical about-face made for a somewhat bumpy read.
There’s no disputing it, Bishop and Rook ARE alpha males, while as Knight is more of an emo werewolf which was what made him so unique, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s incapable of getting his claws bloody when the need arises. Or at least, that was my take on it anyway. Regrettably, McQueen’s part in this story was rather humdrum in that he didn’t rescue his lady, barely contributed to offing the antagonist, and instead spent the bulk of his time talking about his feelings. Kudos to him for finally getting the words out; however heartfelt confessions don’t exactly make the pages fly by.
Shay definitely wears the pants in this CORNERSTONE RUN relationship, and this story was just as much hers as her mate’s, although I unquestionably enjoyed her role tenfold in comparison to Knight’s. She showed courage while at the mercy of the hybrids, loyalty to Chelsea & Leopold and unrelenting patience to her beloved. I was also happy to see her own her alpha daughter status by supplying Bishop with tactics to help defeat their enemies, and offering up ideas on how to improve pack life. This book would have been hella boring without her.
Ok, that’s not entirely true, I liked the plot a great deal as well, and Meade wrapped up all of the threads to my satisfaction, even a few that I had completely forgotten about or didn’t realize were linked to the bigger picture. I actually found myself hating the hybrids less and less, and Atwood more and more as the truth surfaced. The Paul Melina aspect was inspired, and the Dell Jones incident was further validation that the author left no stone unturned. This novel would have felt incomplete without an epilogue, so I was immensely grateful that Meade decided to go the distance, and deliver the flash forward that I craved.
WHITE KNIGHT was the light at the end of the CORNERSTONE RUN trilogy. 3.5 Stars
I enjoy getting to know characters and that is what Kelly Meade did with this trilogy. I look forward to more books from this author.
There was so much to love about this book. Since the moment we met Knight, I knew he was going to be my favorite of the brothers. What he goes through in the first book and throughout the second, I could not wait to really see things from his perspective. The man was hurting and I really loved seeing him get a chance to heal. I loved the relationship he had with Shay. We got to see it grow throughout the trilogy while also watching her heal from what happened to her in the first book.
This book was filled with action as well. There’s some intrigue and betrayal. We got to see more of Brynn’s Magus father in this one as well. We also got more of Devlin, who is a secondary character that I absolutely adore. There’s so much to love about this book, these characters and this trilogy as a whole. I 100% recommend it to anyone who enjoys urban fantasy, paranormal romance, wolves, shifters, etc. It’s definitely worth a read.

0 Response to "[FR0]⋙ PDF Gratis White Knight A Cornerstone Run Trilogy Book 3 edition by Kelly Meade Paranormal Romance eBooks"
Post a Comment