Follow Your Heart Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work Andrew Matthews 9780843174915 Books

Follow Your Heart Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work Andrew Matthews 9780843174915 Books
I was at a point in my life where I felt attacked, vunerable and confused. I just couldn't figure out why all of this stuff was happening to me (death of loved one, law suits and money problems). I found myself having forms of anxiety and the need to retreat from life. We were at an airport and quite by accident, my kids asked if we could go into the store and get a postcard. I saw this book and thumbed through it. It was written as if the author was talking to you and he included many cartoons. I bought it and put it in the outside pocket of my carry-on. As I was boarding the plane the flight attendant saw the book and told me that this book had changed his life. As I started to read, the book started to answer so many of my questions as to why things were happening to me. I started to use some of his techniques and sure enough, my life turned around very, very quickly. It is 2009 now and I read this book in 2003....my life is still on track and I have nothing to complain about. He has a book for teenagers, one about making freinds and another book similar to this one. I have bought this book as gifts for other people and it has changed their lives too. Greatest book ever. (I used the same review for the other book).
Tags : Follow Your Heart: Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work [Andrew Matthews] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The concepts in this book ring true with practical, applicable advice, and Matthews's lucid writing and witty stories help bring his message into sharp focus. <b>Follow Your Heart</b> is everything you could ask for in a self-help book. It is about doing what you love,Andrew Matthews,Follow Your Heart: Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work,Seashell,0843174919,Applied Psychology,Conduct of life,Conduct of life.,Self-actualization (Psychology),Advice on careers & achieving success,CareerJob,General,Psychology,Psychology Applied Psychology,Self-Help General,Self-Help Personal Growth Happiness
Follow Your Heart Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work Andrew Matthews 9780843174915 Books Reviews
This book does not coddle you, it tells it like it is. It is refreshing, humorous and beneficial to self growth.
It weaves you through common struggles/scenarios with some clever cartoon work to illustrate what may be holding you back from the life you want and deserve.
It pulls no punches and hits very hard.
If you read with an open mind and accept accountability, this book will work wonders, if you work at it.
The book has some great messages for me to digest. I have read it slowly every time I get an inspiration or insight I pause and digest for a while - maybe several hours or one day. I have feelings that the book has lifted me up a notch. I have marked many places so that i can review it again and again. Thanks Andrew for sharing the wisdom.
A great guide on understanding your purpose in life and creating a life with more happiness. This book goes over how disasters in life create personal growth, how your beliefs shape the life you have, attachment to money, people, and things, thinking positive, doing what you love and how to find what that is, making a start, how your life changes when you do. One of the very best books I have read on personal growth and transformation! Excellent read!
I'll look back one day in appreciation for the valuable knowledge this book has bestowed upon me. We all have moments in life when we hit our lowest point, but then something comes along that changes how we see perceive ourselves & the lessons we have to learn. I've learned that it's what's inside us that really matters. When we reach a point where we have no answers to the challenges in life, sometimes help can come from unexpected places. I now have a guide to give me perspective in rough times. Life has its moments, but we're ultimately accountable for own happiness. So, keep going for things will get better eventually if we choose to take control of our lives. Thank you, Mr. Matthews for writing this book.
Wow! Matthews is master communicator. This author has a real talent of taking a serious subject, getting the message across, and making the reader smile from time to time with his on the spot cartoons. His writing skills are much better than most of the authors I have read. He gives you just enough information to get the message across and reinforces the ideas with a "nutshell" synopsis and a cartoon every once in a while.
My guess is that the average reader can sit down with this book and read it from cover to cover in a few hours and go away with insight of a path for happiness. Don't be fooled by the cover of the book. This is a serious book presented in very simple and readable fashion.
My only problem with the book was getting it delivered. After waiting two months for delivery, I canceled the order and reordered it as a used book. I received a book that looked brand new in about 10 days. You might want to save some time and order several copies all three of Andrew Mathews books--Being Happy!, Making Friends, and Follow your Heart--that way. You'll save money and get them faster. These are the types of books that make great gifts for people of all ages. I wish these books were available 35 years ago. It would have made my life much more enjoyable.
Buy this book today! You will gain insight and laugh out loud!
This book made me smile. I love that the author included cartoons and illustrations in this self-help title. Seeing those incorporated into the text of the book broke up any potential monotony and added an appreciated measure of humor. This book is full of basic concepts for motivating yourself to achieve success. I liked the conversational tone the author used when writing this. As many of the books in this category can be pretty boring, this one actually put a smile on my face and gave me a reason to want to finish it. I would recommend this book to anyone who is currently stuck in a rut and would like to move forward with life. Great ideas, great book.
Follow Your Heart is one of those books that will remain in my library indefinitely. Matthews outlines the basic rules of life, the lessons we are to learn in life and the fact it won't always be easy, but if we understand the rules of God and nature, it's much more bearable. His insights are succinct and right on the mark, his examples well drawn. The book helped me understand some of the perspectives which have been holding me back and getting in the way of who I want to be and where I want to go. This is a book I will likely read every couple months, for positive remedial value. It's not a long book, but it contains a wealth of information and positive advice.
I was at a point in my life where I felt attacked, vunerable and confused. I just couldn't figure out why all of this stuff was happening to me (death of loved one, law suits and money problems). I found myself having forms of anxiety and the need to retreat from life. We were at an airport and quite by accident, my kids asked if we could go into the store and get a postcard. I saw this book and thumbed through it. It was written as if the author was talking to you and he included many cartoons. I bought it and put it in the outside pocket of my carry-on. As I was boarding the plane the flight attendant saw the book and told me that this book had changed his life. As I started to read, the book started to answer so many of my questions as to why things were happening to me. I started to use some of his techniques and sure enough, my life turned around very, very quickly. It is 2009 now and I read this book in 2003....my life is still on track and I have nothing to complain about. He has a book for teenagers, one about making freinds and another book similar to this one. I have bought this book as gifts for other people and it has changed their lives too. Greatest book ever. (I used the same review for the other book).

0 Response to "⋙ Libro Gratis Follow Your Heart Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work Andrew Matthews 9780843174915 Books"
Post a Comment